When it comes to selecting a cleaning company you want to insure they will protect your property and the property of your employees. Small incidental and seemingly harmless actions can trigger complaints and office problems that cost you time and money.
To avoid problems you should choose a professional cleaning company that adheres to strict policies regarding their cleaning staff.
Here is a short list of policies any professional commercial cleaning company will administer for your protection and a smooth cleaning experience…
- NEVER use any client property! For example: fax machines, computers, copiers, stereos, radios, telephones, etc.
- NEVER make ANY CALLS from telephones on a clients premises. The only exception would be a phone designated by the client or your supervisor for timekeeping purposes or emergency use.
- NEVER turn equipment on or off while on duty or rearrange materials or papers on desks, credenzas and reception staff areas.
- NEVER sit down at desks, open drawers, file cabinets or other areas not involved in your cleaning duties.
- NEVER read papers, books or ANY documents laying about in offices or in the trash.
- NEVER eat or drink anything found on the clients premises. This is their property.
- NEVER bring your children, family, or friends to work with you. YOU and co-workers are cleared to enter the premises and nobody else.
- NEVER take anything that has been thrown away or found in trash containers on the premises to avoid accusations of theft.
These policies are simple common sense but a professional commercial cleaning company will strictly adhere to them. They know that it eliminates the time-consuming complaints concerning the cleaning staff and provides you with a worry-free cleaning experience.